Snow on peaks

Snow on peaks

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

FireLight- an Exhibition

The Mexican Consolate of Dallas has given me this wonderful opportunity to show my work:

                         The Mexican Consulate Presents: 


 

"The FireLight" Series
Photographs by Kitty Alice Snead
February-May 2013
Opening Reception:
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
6:30-8:30 pm
1210 River Bend Dr.
Dallas, TX 75247

The Raramuri people know a secret: the essence of life. In order to preserve it, they rarely ever grant access to outsiders into their world.
I am no stranger- I am "adopted family". That's why I share their universe with you through a ceremony rarely photographed at night: FireLight.
Share with us authentic food, drinks and the Raramuri Culture through photographs, folk art, textiles, & video.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment